ECAS/ICAS is a network of independent not-for-profit organisations
worldwide dedicated to advancing sound, and music cultures and related arts.
– Monitor the ECAS & ICAS websites (ensuring a continuous service up to high
standards and with no flaws, assuring a rich online experience for the user)
– Work on a template refresh of the ICAS website
– Updating and refreshing the website templates and the CMS
– Address any bug issues (content, links, registration…)
– Work closely with and report to the ECAS/ICAS Marketing & Communications
manager on a weekly basis
– Liaison with hosting company, email service provider, domain, registry,
newsletter service provider
– Liaison with IT and third party partners (Youtube, Soundcloud…)
– Lead the strategic plan to develop the website as a whole (stay current with
software and hardware that can improve the success of our online platform).
– Work on a specific tailored community platform within the website, enabling
members of the website to upload content and promote their work (video and
audio sharing, event planning instruments, upload/share documents, create
groups and projects, …
– Manage the future ad server software
– Set up an archive section
– Freelance, available at least 2 days per week.
– Availability in case of issues and emergency.
– Based anywhere in Europe.
– Experience in building and designing websites for arts/cultural organisation.
Preferable 3 years experience, please include portfolio.
– Excellent knowledge of WordPress and CSS
– Knowledge in working with open source tools and API’s (Behance, Kickstarter,
– Excellent communication skills in EnglishCompetitive salary
Deadline for submissions: 15th July 2012
Please send a covering letter, a copy of your portfolio or links to the best sites
you’ve built and include your most recent CV to: [email protected]