Screening of the winners of the 2011 moving image competition in partnership with Vimeo, Little White Lies, Shooting People and Animate Projects, Alpha-ville has invited artists working across all genres including animation (2D, 3D, stop-frame, CGI, motion graphics, etc), fiction, documentary or experimental.
With panelists from Ars Electronica, Warp Films, Little White Lies and Hackney Film Festival, the Alpha-ville Moving Image Competition is an opportunity to discover new talent.
- Paul Nicholls – the Golden Age – Simulation
- Dan Tassel – the Battersea Experiment
- Paul Nicholls- the Golden Age – Somewhere
- Kibwe Tavares – Robots of Brixton
- A. N. Fischer – Old Black